Authors are instructed to follow the below guidelines for submission of the abstract.
1. Abstract should be written only in English.
2. The acceptable words range for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
3. Please click here to download the abstract template
4. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary paper.
5. You can submit your abstract via>Link
6. You will receive acknowledgement mail for your submission
7. Decision on acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to email@example.com
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
When authors submit abstracts via the linked abstract submission site below, it is understood that the authors have resolved all intellectual property rights issues and have transferred their abstract rights to IFERP. The abstracts will be kept confidential until they have been accepted and placed in the conference program. After the conference, abstracts may be published both online and in print, or be in an accessible format.
8. Please underline the presenting Author.
9. Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
Each Paper has to be broken down into the following three sections when you submit :
1. Background, Motivation and Objective.
2. Statement of Contribution/Methods.
3. Results, Discussions and Conclusions.
4. Total number of pages must be 6-8 in double column format.
5. In addition, the total number of characters excluding spaces, Title, Author Names, and Affiliations.Download Full paper Template
Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above-mentioned sub-themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with the title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
Note: Please do not submit plagiarized papers.